In July 2020, within the framework of finMED project, Éa éco-entreprises organized a webinar dedicated to the “The role of banks and investment funds for financing cleantech SMEs”
In July 2020, within the framework of finMED project, Éa éco-entreprises organized a webinar dedicated to the “The role of banks and investment funds for financing cleantech SMEs”.
The idea was to question interested parties on “How to strengthen the collaboration between cleantech SMEs and financiers in order to elaborate bankable green projects?”
At the end of the meeting an innovative idea came out. In order to meet the specific needs of banks, investors and SMEs, Éa éco-entreprises, in partnership with Région Sud investissement and some other private financiers (BPMED, CEPAC, BNP, HSBC, CIC, BPI, BEI, Wissed, Total Développement, EDF une rivière un territoire) decided to create a joint committee of financiers.
The result: a single shared file, a trusted third party to validate the consistency of the dossier, better management of the application forms and 2 annual steering committees.
Application conditions :
• As all banks are subject to banking secrecy, it is not necessary to sign a NDA.
• The Committee Partners orient the non-member SMEs towars the EA Cluster for a first evaluation.
• Ea receives the files and validates their admissibility (if necessary, a request for integrations is requested).
• Ea shares the files, once ready, with the financial partners
• Ea ensures the coherence and monitoring of projects
• The selected project, or those with high added value, will be the subject of an oral pitch presentation in presence or by videoconference.
Eligibility criterias :
• The entreprise should be at the beginning of the marketing phase (turnover within 6 months, order book...)
• Any development project to be funded must be at a TRL (Technology Readiness Level) 7-8
• The company must be in the venture capital or development phase. • Entry ticket at 100K€ (minimum for sharing operations)
• Business input: water, ecological transition, waste, biodiversity, circular economy, sustainable mobility, renewable energies..
To get the application form, or to ask farther questions regarding the Committee of Finaciers please contact Ea éco-entreprises
Location : Aix en Provence, France
Farther information : https://www.ea-ecoentreprises.com/